Finally, Picture time for my newest additions!!

Jul 22, 2006
I finally received my coveted Malibu Street and Red Epi Jasmin that I've been posting about since forever, and thought I would share some pics!! I've also included the Mono Mini Lucille PM that Laurence's collegue, Jun, helped me with!! :yahoo: I haven't taken the plastic off the Malibu because I'm paranoid.. I :heart: it!!! Please excuse the messy room.. I don't know how to use Photoshop!!

Attachments

• DSC09425small.jpg
    DSC09425small.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 150
  • DSC09421small.jpg
    DSC09421small.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 141
  • DSC09439small.jpg
    DSC09439small.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 135
  • DSC09422small.jpg
    DSC09422small.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 135
  • DSC09428small copy.jpg
    DSC09428small copy.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 151
Beautiful bags!!! CONGRATS!! They look awesome on you! I also love the perle but I am too paranoid to have one. Let me know how yours holds up!

Thank you!! The Malibu is actually my first Vernis item, so I'm actually really really paranoid about setting it down on ANYTHING!! If you look at the pic, I have it sitting on a pillow!! I'll take it out soon, but it was purchased primarily for my gf's wedding on 11/26. I'll let you know if anything happens to it though!!

:nuts: They are all GORGEOUS :love: !!!!! And so are you! Love the Lucille, looks great on you.Thanks for sharing.:flowers: ;)

Thank you for the sweet compliment. :shame:

The Red Epi Jasmin looks like a big Jolly Rancher... :drool:

Congrats!!!

LOL!!! :lol:

And Thank You everyone for dropping by!! :flowers:

u wont realise how much i actually love the malibu street@!!!!!!! i want one too!!! its soooooooooooooooooooo drop-dead gorgeous. i'll give up brad pitt for this one. lol