Cell phone holders?

aarti

T&co state of mind..
Nov 11, 2005
What variations of this does Chanel make? I was thinking of getting one to keep that and my keys when I'm walking my dog or to carry my camera.

There is a cute reissue one but it is pretty pricey(I think 1495.00) and a caviar version(I had one and sold it because I never used it) Wish I kept it sometimes....oh well. I think the caviar version is around 1K or so.

Someone posted this a while ago- I think they paid $475

Yes, that mine! I am a bit of a cell phone holder junkie.....here is my Chanel cell phone holder collection. I have the last (reissue) in both black with gold and grey with silver.

Attachments

• chanel3.jpg
    chanel3.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 114
  • phone2.jpg
    phone2.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 169
  • chanel7.jpg
    chanel7.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 131
Yes, that mine! I am a bit of a cell phone holder junkie.....here is my Chanel cell phone holder collection. I have the last (reissue) in both black with gold and grey with silver.

Do you mind telling me how much does the reissue costs?

Can it hold a cell phone plus some bills and a credit card? Thanks.

I posted a question about cell phone cases on the handbag forum and I just saw this thread... WOW... Those are beautiful Rose!! :love: Are they still available??

I posted a question about cell phone cases on the handbag forum and I just saw this thread... WOW... Those are beautiful Rose!! :love: Are they still available??

They can still be found, usually tucked away at NM/Saks/Bloomingdales. I have not seen them at Chanel boutiques for a while.

They can still be found, usually tucked away at NM/Saks/Bloomingdales. I have not seen them at Chanel boutiques for a while.
So they are hard to find? All three of them? I would really love to get this one:
73515d1159155363-cell-phone-holders-phone2.jpg

Could you tell me the name of it? (I think I'll start ringing stores tomorrow!)

I looked at the box and the label says: etui telephone
94305 Noir ( they also had it in ivory). I got mine about 4 months ago.

I got it from NM Tyson's corner (703-761-1600). Ask for Barbara Taubersmith, designer bags. If you have need help tracking one down PM me and I will call around for you.

So they are hard to find? All three of them? I would really love to get this one:
73515d1159155363-cell-phone-holders-phone2.jpg

Could you tell me the name of it? (I think I'll start ringing stores tomorrow!)