My new bag & question on#

buttons

Jul 9, 2006
Went to Nordstrom's and bought the brown/chocolate Hamptons carryall. I love the bag, and like I usually do with a new purchase, I get on the Coach website and try to print out the photo and info. to keep in my file (I'm also trying to do this to hang the pictures in my closet under the dustbag so I can identify my bags easier.) Anyhow, I can't find it on the website. Am I missing something? I see the book tote and the other carryalls, but not the one with the python/suede stripe. This is bugging me. The style# is 10262 and when I enter it, it says not found.

Attachments

• Coach10262.jpg
    Coach10262.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 93
Did you get the medium carryall? If so it wasn't widely released and mostly special order and only certain stores/dept stores carried it.

Yes, I believe it's the medium carryall.
Thanks for your help! I wasn't aware that Norstrom's gets any "special" bags. I've only done that through Coach! Good information!

Congrats on your new beautiful bag.

Also, that's a great idea about posting pics of the bag. I should do that. Sometimes, I open up multiple dust bags before finding the bag that I want to wear.

Congrats on your new beautiful bag.

Also, that's a great idea about posting pics of the bag. I should do that. Sometimes, I open up multiple dust bags before finding the bag that I want to wear.

Yes, It saves a ton of time. Especially when at the last minute in the morning I change what I want to wear and then "have" to change my bag, too!

Yes, I believe it's the medium carryall.
Thanks for your help! I wasn't aware that Norstrom's gets any "special" bags. I've only done that through Coach! Good information!

it sucks but i have to say, if you see a bag you like, and you want it in a different size, if coach doesn't have it, then nordstroms and macys is probably where you can get it if that size exists.

the lace studded hobo, they had it in two sizes when coach only had one.
that hamptons stripe bag, above, they have it in that cute size

and i just found out today, that that medium carry all, they have that in the embossed c's at macys

worst part is that i cannot even order it with my discount.

and macys has 10616 (other thread has pic) the carly bag...i tried to order it but it's not available till november...

:confused1: