How practical is the Mini Pochette Accessoires?

I have the regular pouchette accessoire mono and I love it. It takes up just the right amount of space in my speedy 30 and I can fit lots of make up into it. Not sure how small the mini is???? The pouchette can also be used has a small clutch....sweeeet!!!!!

I think they are very practical...I have one and I'm gonna get another one in Azur...they are perfect for makeup, tissues, mirror etc and fit perfectly in my speedy 30. I just hook it onto the d-ring of my speedy so it stays clipped...and if I want to use it as a tiny purse/wristlet..I just take out to go! they're perfect!!

I have the mini for my PM Messenger Bosphore. It holds my compact, lipstick, lipgloss, small lip liner pencil, small comb and perfume tester. I love it and was really surprised at how much that little baby can hold...

I love it!...I use it all the time no matter what handbag I use. I usually use it for holding loose change, quarters (parking :yucky: ), small bills and receipts. I can just stuff the change in without pulling out my wallet, especially when there's a long line and people are waiting ( which is all the time). And, I like the fact that I can latch it into my bag for security. It's a very practical and versatile accessory.:love: I hope they do release a Damier version!

Attachments

• (25) Louis Vuitton - Mini Pochette Accessoire - 205.JPG
    (25) Louis Vuitton - Mini Pochette Accessoire - 205.JPG
    22.2 KB · Views: 1,464
I love it!...I use it all the time no matter what handbag I use. I usually use it for holding loose change, quarters (parking :yucky: ), small bills and receipts. I can just stuff the change in without pulling out my wallet, especially when there's a long line and people are waiting ( which is all the time). And, I like the fact that I can latch it into my bag for security. It's a very practical and versatile accessory.:love: I hope they do release a Damier version!

How much bigger is the regular pouchette? The mini is cutier with the chain but, my S.A. recommended the regular pouchette to me wish I would have gotten the mini...so cute!!!! What is the price difference between the two????

How much bigger is the regular pouchette? The mini is cutier with the chain but, my S.A. recommended the regular pouchette to me wish I would have gotten the mini...so cute!!!! What is the price difference between the two????

There is about a 3" difference in size between the two, and the price for the mini, is $215 and the regular is $280 in the US.

I love my mini pochette. I use the regular sized pochette in my Mono Speedy 30, and the mini pochette in my Cerises Speedy 25. I've also used it as a tiny going out bag

Size compared to a cles
70b13bef.jpg

It actually fits on my shoulder (although I'm pretty petite)
01f7cdbe.jpg

I have the regular pouchette accessoire mono and I love it. It takes up just the right amount of space in my speedy 30 and I can fit lots of make up into it. Not sure how small the mini is???? The pouchette can also be used has a small clutch....sweeeet!!!!!

I was going to say the same exact thing!! I use mine in my speedy and use it as a little purse when I am out!! :smile:

hi pursemama! :yes: They actually make one in damier but it is a couple of inches larger than the monogram. I wanted one so bad...and then I found out that they sell it as a repair piece for the Damier Marais. I just told them that I needed that replacement piece, and they ordered it for me! They have two different versions of the mini pochette and Its only $150!! I actually use it for my speedy and as a small clutch! It's very nice!!:love: here's a pic of the version that I have!!

Attachments

• Damier Marais.JPG
    Damier Marais.JPG
    23.3 KB · Views: 612
I love my mini pochette. I use the regular sized pochette in my Mono Speedy 30, and the mini pochette in my Cerises Speedy 25. I've also used it as a tiny going out bag

Size compared to a cles
70b13bef.jpg

It actually fits on my shoulder (although I'm pretty petite)
01f7cdbe.jpg
wow! you all are really making me want it. now that i see it being worn, it doesn't look as small as it does on eluxury. it would be perfect for makeup, hygiene products, etc... we'll see what happens, i need to beg my boyfriend for it...