Dior Chat Thread

thats exactly the attitude hes got ! I wonder who is going to pay for his special milk, his dentabits, his fresh meat or fish for dinner and other treats if mummy stays home :rolleyes: pets ! could somebody explai to them that food costs money? ! :sweatdrop:

Should I remind you the Fur Ball's Right?

"Meow!"

"I have a right of all the yummy food you can find for me, and all your time that I can find for you! I don't care if you need to work but if you can afford Dior and any other flirt bags you can afford me. Meow!

"I have a right of being treated equal ...and quit calling me Fur Ball ...I have a name! :cursing:

"and as much as you want to talk to me in your language, I have a language of my own: Meow! means I'm hungry; Meow! means I wanna play; Meow! means I need some attention; and Meow! means I love you! Get it?? You really need to practice. Meeeeeooooow :graucho::graucho:

"I have a right of your attention when you and your friends are trying to have a conversation without me. Meow!

"I have a right of your daily pamper and I like it when you rub on my forehead, my ears, my neck, and under my chin, hmmmm! And if I'm in a good mood, you can even rub on my belly :nuts:. Meow!

"I have a right to bite you when we play fight, and you can only let me win. Meow!

"Meow!!"

attachment.php

Attachments

• Meow.jpg
    Meow.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 1,294
No dinner? Oh no! Either he or you are in trouble.... these little buggers are determined not to miss any meals and they are very on time! Mine does all these tricks like making the long Meeeooow with a high pitch in the end, running really fast across the room in front of me, and jumping as high as she can at the corner of the room, etc, etc, until I finally give up. :sweatdrop::cursing: