Resale Price of (red) Epi Speedy 30?

HeatherMarie18

Speedy Crazy
Mar 27, 2006
I'm thinking of selling my red Epi Speedy 30... It's in awesome condition and I love it, but I have three other Speedies that I use more often (mono 30, white MC, and cerises) so my poor Epi Speedy is pretty lonely.

What is a fair asking price if I were to sell my Epi Speedy on ebay? Any thoughts?

Thanks for your help!

Attachments

• IMG_2988.jpg
    IMG_2988.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 251
epi speedy 30s have gone for $500-$600 lately. Sometimes less, sometimes more, but that's about average. You can do search the ebay listings and then choose "completed items" to see all the recent completed listings, and that gives you an idea of what people have been paying for things.

The bag look like new and is gorgeous...what is the interior like..colour..material...How old is it? the condition is excellent so I think you could get top $$$$. Think about it before you sell because red is so nice and the speedy is a classic. Do you have another bag in mind? Which Speedy of your other 3 do you use the most often?

Do you have another bag in mind? Which Speedy of your other 3 do you use the most often?

I'd really like something from the Damier Azur line when it's released! I'd love a Damier Azur Speedy 25 to add another Speedy 25 to my collection :heart:

Of my other three Speedies I definitely use the mono 30 the most, followed by white MC and then Cerises. I really don't wear much red, so when I do I use my Cerises Speedy because I love the little cherries. Sooooo the red epi gets neglected :sad: