Help me decide on new multi style.........

powderpuff100

Life is a beach
O.G.
Aug 8, 2006
I have an Alma that I have had for about 2 years. It sits in the closet in the dustbag because I can't wear it over my shoulder. I am thinking of selling that one and getting a multi that I will get more use out of. I want one that will hold about as much as the Alma and one close to that size. I looked at the Petite Noe but it looks like it might be hard to get into. I'm tired of looking at eluxury and trying to decide. :P Suggestions please. :smile:

i'd say the Batignolles Horizontal or Popincourt Haut. they're both shoulder bags, very comfortable to carry around and can hold as much as (or maybe even more than) the Alma can :yes:

I have an Alma that I have had for about 2 years. It sits in the closet in the dustbag because I can't wear it over my shoulder. I am thinking of selling that one and getting a multi that I will get more use out of. I want one that will hold about as much as the Alma and one close to that size. I looked at the Petite Noe but it looks like it might be hard to get into. I'm tired of looking at eluxury and trying to decide. :P Suggestions please. :smile:

I've been using my petit noe for the last week or so and love it! I wasnt sure of the style so i bought use to be on the safe side. It holds a ton if not more. and no issue getting into it.
I tend you just pull the strings to tighten the bag but if i'm out shopping i'll tie them into a knot. it works great.

Can you wear the multi colour white all year round or is it a spring summer bag?

What do people think of the black MC?

I love hand helded bags because I have enough shoulder bags...the Alma is so nice too.

oh well, in that case, if you're looking for a Multicolore bag, then i suggest the Trouville :biggrin:. i love that bag; it can hold a lot if you arrange everything properly, and it looks so pretty and feminine in white :love: