H men's stuff

pazt

O.G.
Aug 30, 2006
we've been ranting and raving our purchases from Hermes here in the forum, but for a change, what have you bought for him from the H store/what has he gotten himself from H??

we got DH his first H watch from the store following my first capecod watch purchase. after that, he's gotten some belts and H sandals. he's received a bunch of H ties as gifts from relatives, too! and he absolutely love their scents pour homme.

see, it's not all about us all the time.........:rolleyes:

I got DH an orange H tie! It's being sent out to me as my store didn't have it. Anyday now!! And I gave him a sample of Terre D'Hermes cologne, hoping he'd like it and I'll just go and get him a bottle. He's not too keen on the scent tho.. Slowly but surely, I'll Hermesify him, not to worry..

I got DH an orange H tie! It's being sent out to me as my store didn't have it. Anyday now!! And I gave him a sample of Terre D'Hermes cologne, hoping he'd like it and I'll just go and get him a bottle. He's not too keen on the scent tho.. Slowly but surely, I'll Hermesify him, not to worry..

i :heart: terre d'hermes cologne. DH has that too!

Got DH a new billfold to replace his old one--can't remember what leather it is--I think it's Buffalo. It's amazing how light the billfold is even with all his stuff jammed into it.

my DH has more accessories than me:P . go figure. He's got 3 pocket squares, 4 ties and 2 belts. I think for I'm gonna get him a billfold next. Everytime I go looking for a bag I end up getting him something:lol:

Im a guy and i love hermes but my wallet doesnt (esp. by the fact that my wallet is lv!) so i cant afford it right now! im only a student. I wanted to get some smaller things for h that were more in my price range but they didnt work out and I've decided that i want my 1st hermes purchase to be somethign i truely love and addore (i.e. black (not sure on leather yet but pshhh ove got about a decade or two to decide no rush) pallad. or ruth. hardware, kelly 40) awww the drooling