Pics of my new large bowler in metalic black and red luxe oversize tote

I went to exchange the black oversize Luxe tote to a red color since I just got my large metallic black bowler yesterday. I took pics of me wearing them without flash since flash makes the pics have bad reflection in the mirrow. And I also took a pic of how many stuff I put in the bowler with me today.:graucho:

Attachments

• IMG_0221.JPG
    IMG_0221.JPG
    83.2 KB · Views: 286
  • IMG_0225.JPG
    IMG_0225.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_0226.JPG
    IMG_0226.JPG
    71 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_0227.JPG
    IMG_0227.JPG
    108.8 KB · Views: 167
Gorgeous Chloe-Concord!! I adore the Luxe line. It is worth every penny spent! Both bags look fabulous, but you know how partial I am to the bowler...

Gorgeous Chloe-Concord!! I adore the Luxe line. It is worth every penny spent! Both bags look fabulous, but you know how partial I am to the bowler...

Roey, I do think Luxe line is the best line in Chanel. Bowler is more sophisticate than oversize tote. I do love both,in a different way though. I exchange that black tote for a red one since I dont want to have two black luxe bags and red color is hot in this winter.:yahoo:

You should get a metalic bowler....I am so bad...:graucho:

Roey, I do think Luxe line is the best line in Chanel. Bowler is more sophisticate than oversize tote. I do love both,in a different way though. I exchange that black tote for a red one since I dont want to have two black luxe bags and red color is hot in this winter.:yahoo:

You should get a metalic bowler....I am so bad...:graucho:

I called Saks today... they are working on it! I'm half hoping they don't find me one since I don't really need it. I have never seen the black metallic goatskin IRL and this is an urge I need to satisfy. I thought having the black metallic flap would satisfy the craving but it hasn't.

Red looks great in the tote style! You made a wise decision returning the black for the red, and the color really pops in that size!