MC Wapity or a Wrist Strap for my Tikal?

graceful

O.G.
May 19, 2006
I just purchased a Pochette Tikal and would like a wrist strap for the d-ring. I see the strap can be purchased for $73.00 on elux. But, the Wapity also comes with the removable strap, which I could use on my Tikal too. And I would have a wapity for $262 more. What should I do???? I know many people here like their wapity! If I were to go w/ the wapity, should I do the black or the white? Thanks!

I do have a normal pochette! Didn't even think about using that. Great idea! I think the price of the strap just went up. Still, the wapity is quite cute!!

Really?? Last time when I inquired about it SA told me $50 something. I know wapity is super cute, I wished they sell wapity strap. When SA told me to buy pochette strap for tikal, I said I have pochette at home . I thought the strap will be like wapity one.

they sell the wapity strap here in Australia though, i enquired about the strap and my SA told me it's like AUD100+ *i couldnt recall the exact number*

IMO its quite pricey for a strap only, i would rather buy one with the wapity :P