Let's make some noise!!

Lol!!! That's the spirit!:yahoo: Ok, here's something to start off.. H-related and everything.:P What's the official name of this scarf?? I bought this on the weekend but I didn't catch the name off my SA.. He just pulled it out and I said, yup, I like that, I'll take it, lol! I'm thinking it's just called "24 Faubourg", right? Here's the link to the scarf from the website:

Hermes.com

Lol!!! That's the spirit!:yahoo: Ok, here's something to start off.. H-related and everything.:P What's the official name of this scarf?? I bought this on the weekend but I didn't catch the name off my SA.. He just pulled it out and I said, yup, I like that, I'll take it, lol! I'm thinking it's just called "24 Faubourg", right? Here's the link to the scarf from the website:

Hermes.com
That is correct.

Thanks guys! Ok, here's a pic! I got it in the orange colourway. I'm just a sucker for orange scarves! I got a pouchette too, also in orange - the Shadow Games one (Jeux D'ombres?).

Here's a pic of the 24 Faubourg scarf tied to Birky.

^^heheh! Thanks, D! At first I thought maybe orange on orange would be a bit much but when I tied it around my bag, it didn't look funny at all. I really like the squiggly lines pattern on the scarf. It's not too busy and very easy to wear.