How to buy a Belen Echandia bag

I am not seeing the BE Couture area of the website... am I blind?:smile: I see where you pay your deposit, but not where you can select options for a custom bag... can anyone link me to the right place?
ONce you place the deposit...under the COMMENTS section when you pay you write your details. Make sure you also have spoken with JAckie or Ashley (call or email) so they know it is coming.

It is fairly simple!

http://secure.belenechandia.com/asp/product.asp?intColId=122&intId=3401

I need some help and I didn't want to start a new thread for this, so I guess this is the best place to post this.

What does this mean: "Your item, posted on 02/12/08 with reference RFxxxxxxxxxxx has been passed to the overseas postal service for delivery in UNITED STATES OF AMERICA? The Royal Mail tracking system has been saying this for days. When I put the traking # in UPS it says this: "Not all tracking information is available at this time. Please try again later.

Tracking Number: RFXXXXXXXXXXXX
1.gif

UPS tracking has been saying the above for days too! If my package was passed on to the overseas postal office, why isn't it showing up in UPS? Does this mean my package is going through the US Postal Office? When will my info become available? Should I be getting a new traking # to use in the UPS tracking? Just how/when is my package coming to me? I cut and pasted this info., that why it looks like this. Sorry to the many questions. Thanks for any assistance.

Jan

P.S. How long should I wait before contacting Jackie to let her know I have not received my package?

Last edited:
^^Firstly, try not to worry. It's prob in the system somewhere. I'm not in the States and not sure how the tracking system works, as I have mostly got my packages within 2-3 days. I think it's best to email Jackie to enquire, as I would have thought that by now it should show where its position is. I know being in Europe a tracked item to the States should only take between 4-8 days.

Thank you Ms. Tash1. I just got off the phone with UPS and they swear that the RFXXXXXXXX is not in their system and that it probably has gone to the US Postal Service. I thought all packages went UPS. I just want to be able to track the package. I will contact Jacke.

Well as a last ditch try before emailing and worrying Jackie, I just put the tracking # in the United States Postal Service tracking and this is what it says: "Label/Receipt Number: RFXX XXXX XXXG B

We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece."

So I guess this means my package is in the USA and will be delivered today?

Last edited:
Oh, fantastic, fantastic!! Look forward to your pics and review. But, please, please don't let this be a long reveal!!! :nuts:

Don't you be so mean! She has waited patiently and should be allowed to post an entire reveal thread of her own. I have already fed my cats tonight and could play this game for hours. (What is on the TV?)

Hey Ladies and thanks for your warm words! It won't be a long reveal, I promise, cause I don't have the writing abilities of Ms. Gingeybear! I will post pictures in the MMS club (today) and I promise to take modeling pictures tomorrow when I look better.

Hey Ladies and thanks for your warm words! It won't be a long reveal, I promise, cause I don't have the writing abilities of Ms. Gingeybear! I will post pictures in the MMS club (today) and I promise to take modeling pictures tomorrow when I look better.

You seem pretty eloquent to me.

Hi everyone! I just googled Belen Echandia but the website I got only gave the price in pounds - which I suppose means I would be ordering from the UK. Is that the only website, or is there a U.S. website? TIA!

I only see the BE site in pounds also. I'm in Australia and have asked Jackie about this. Apparently her site is country specific. If your ISP is non US you see prices in pounds.

I've been on the phone to my sister who lives in New York checking different prices...:P

Morebags - There are free currency conversion calculators all over the internet. Just google it and plug the amounts in.

When I tried doing the opposite and working backwards from a US$ price that Ashely quoted me by mistake to one in £GB it did not work. I am sure that Jackie said something about there being different taxation systems, so the US prices were cheaper than the UK ones. I don't know if this would have impact in this case too?