A little Plum Crash for Christmas...

merika

Wol
O.G.
Nov 1, 2006
I am very fortunate to be the recipient of an act of kindness by a wonderful and generous friend. Today I received a gorgeous Whisper To Me in Plum Crash leather as a Christmas gift. :heart:

I really love the bag; it is roomy enough to hold A4 papers and even a laptop in a case, but it does not look too big on my frame. The color is the most unusual I've seen, sometimes purple, sometimes burgundy and occasionally black. This is my first Belen Echandia bag, and I am very happy with it, plus downright amazed at the kindness and generosity of the person who gave it to me.

Here are a few pictures - I cannot capture the color well, but I tried my best. I prefer to wear it with the shorter shoulder strap, with the handles tucked in.

3101922870_e1a79b5c0f.jpg

3101657732_921fd2c940.jpg

Girl! What a fabulous friend! This is my dream bag! I am fortunately getting the plum crash in another style but this bag IMHO is the most stunning of all the styles in this leather! It is beautiful on you! Wear it in good health!

Wow - that bag is PERFECT for you! The size, the style, the color - everything works perfectly - it looks like you two were made for each other. Congratulations! And it sounds like that friend deserves some awesome homemade goodies.

I am very fortunate to be the recipient of an act of kindness by a wonderful and generous friend. Today I received a gorgeous Whisper To Me in Plum Crash leather as a Christmas gift. :heart:

I really love the bag; it is roomy enough to hold A4 papers and even a laptop in a case, but it does not look too big on my frame. The color is the most unusual I've seen, sometimes purple, sometimes burgundy and occasionally black. This is my first Belen Echandia bag, and I am very happy with it, plus downright amazed at the kindness and generosity of the person who gave it to me.

Here are a few pictures - I cannot capture the color well, but I tried my best. I prefer to wear it with the shorter shoulder strap, with the handles tucked in.

Oh my good good. :faint: Beautiful!

Simply amazing present from what must be one of the best friends ine world. They must know you pretty well too because that bag suits you perfectly - like it was designed for you. Merry Christmas! :heart: