I Am In LOVE With My New Stam!!!

Prada Psycho

Authenticator
O.G.
Jul 21, 2006
The cashew Stam Hobo just arrived!!! It is beautiful beyond all belief! It's EXACTLY the color I wanted, the size is perfect (just a tad larger than my metallic Prada hobo). They didn't have this color at NM, but I knew I didn't want the black or mouse colors. The cashew is a cross between camel and taupe.

This was also my first Saks order and am I totally impressed! They sent it in the MJ stock box, wrapped the box with tissue, completely bordered by those airpillow packing gizmos. WOW!!! I expected THIS sort of packing from Prada. I'm so over Prada bags now.

:party:

JUST CALL ME MJ PSYCHO!!!

:party:

I'll post pics as soon as I can. It may be tomorrow though, but here's the stock pic for anyone that hasn't seen it. The color is pretty accurate by my monitor, but you can't see the darker brown stitching that really makes it pop!

Attachments

• mjstam.jpg
    mjstam.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 107
MJ Psycho! Hahahaaaa.. Can't wait to see it on you.
Glad everything turned out well, your color description is right on.

My Ursula Elise (from NM onlin) was very well packaged - just like yours. We are among the lucky ones, many members' items don't come in boxes.

^ in the future..when you order bags...It helps to specify they put it in the original box.May sound picky..But I always do that..MJ stores dont even send their bags in the boxes normally......Just a heads up!

OK, here's two quickie shots. I've been carrying it since it was delivered this afternon. I am SO in love with this bag!:love:

Gotta dust that mirror!:shame:

Attachments

• 2006_0919Image0011.JPG
    2006_0919Image0011.JPG
    112 KB · Views: 124
  • stam.jpg
    stam.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 326
Oooh nice! You are killing us by shooting just 2 pictures, we need to see more!!! LOL. Would you please post some more pictures of the lovely bag on you? Come on, you have to get that camera going while you are at!!!

Don't need to dust that mirror, our eyes are too focused on the bag & you to notice. =)

OK, here's two quickie shots. I've been carrying it since it was delivered this afternon. I am SO in love with this bag!:love:
Gotta dust that mirror!:shame: