Have you ever worn a messenger to every day activities?

aarti

T&co state of mind..
Nov 11, 2005
I know fashion savvy guys wear their messengers to say, a mall, or errands. Have any of the gals here done the same? I'm wondering if I could use the Paul Smith Messenger in the mall as well, for some of the malls I hit have a Barnes and Noble, and most likely I'd have my laptop or a notebook and accordian folder with me, and wouldn't want to have to go back to the car to leave it before I go back, since I shop a bit, and write a bit, shop a little more, it would just be too inconvient. But would a messenger bag look odd honestly?

Hi, Aarti.

I live in the land of book stores and wireless coffee shops (read here: downtown Seattle), and believe me, messenger bags are the bag of choice.

I like to carry a Mulberry, but frankly, I am odd man out! :shame:

Hello Aarti! I have a Prada nylon messenger bag which I use whenever I run errands & also when I go on out of town trips/holidays that involves lots of walking...sightseeing & shopping. I find it pretty convenient. Love the fact that my hands are free to hold a cup of Macchiato & browse the shelves of my favorite book store.

HYSTERIC

Of course! I'm a student, and there's nothing more convenient than a messenger bag. Heck, even if I'm just taking a few things out to coffee with me -- a novel, a notebook, and my wallet -- it's nice to be able to carry those things and have room to spare.