Please help me decide....

Keep it or return it?

• Keep

• Return

Results are only viewable after voting.

imgg

O.G.
Jul 26, 2006
I bought this purse off NM a couple of weeks ago on sale.....even though it was a sale item, it was still somewhat expensive. I am really on the fence with this bag, so I am hoping you guys could help me figure this out. I need to decide ASAP....should I keep it or return it? I haven't worn it out.....yet. What do you guys think of it?

THANKS!

Attachments

• IMG_1970.JPG
    IMG_1970.JPG
    107.9 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_1962.JPG
    IMG_1962.JPG
    116.7 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_1964.JPG
    IMG_1964.JPG
    101.3 KB · Views: 35
It's not my style...but how good of a deal did you get? Hate to say, but sometimes if I get a deal, it makes me like the bag that much more-hah...
Are you finding it's growing on you? If not, return & get something you love!!!

Well, if you get bored you can always play chess on it. ;)

Not a keeper to my eye either. I was in the same boat as you recently. Saw a snakeskin Prada for an insanely low price and almost hit the submit button on the order until I kept thinking what good is the price if I'm lukewarm about it? Thanks to the help of a certain fellow PFer (who knows who she is) I snapped to my senses and didn't order it. It WAS beautiful, but the snakeskin pattern would have been very limiting in my wardrobe choices and I don't like that. It was also STILL very expensive, sale or no sale.