How to buy a Belen Echandia bag

PM's are Personal Messages to other tPFers - they can't access your email account. Think new members have to have registered for at least 5 days before they can send or receive PM's.

Once your notified that your order is ready and the credit card info is needed - does everyone email that information or do you have Jackie call you?
Just received my email from Ashley:yahoo:

Your bespoke order is almost finished being produced! Yay! We do not have your credit card on file, so we will need your details to charge your balance.

Can you please either email me your credit card number, expiration date, and 3 digit security code. OR please let me know when is a convenient time for Jackie to give you a call.

Thank you!

X Ashley

Jackie called me last time, but I would have no problem emailing my credit card information. If you are not comfortable emailing credit card information as many people are not, just ask Jackie to call you. It is quick and easy to give her the info over the phone.

email is inherently insecure. I wouldn't email my cc number with exp date and code in one email .. however I do send it in 2 emails (to reduce the likelihood of someone intercepting BOTh emails- I do know it's still insecure...)

The petrol and wine MMS midi were all special ordered because they were not in-stock colors offered by BE. In order to get one now, since you missed out on the original group order is to order one custom (which include a 20% surcharge), or stalk ebay in the hopes that someone will sell theirs.

Or - you can e-mail Jackie and see if she has any extra. Sometimes she will end up with an extra bag or two after a bespoke order.

well for the 11/25 special sale day, she can order a bespoke w/o the 20% fee:

"Alternatively, you will be able to order a bespoke bag with no extra charge. Jackie, Ashley and Rose will all be on hand throughout the day to guide you through the process. We will be dedicating all our time on Pink Tuesday to assisting new customers and we will talk with you either by telephone or email, the choice is yours."

Hi everyone! I just googled Belen Echandia but the website I got only gave the price in pounds - which I suppose means I would be ordering from the UK. Is that the only website, or is there a U.S. website? TIA!

Hi everyone! I just googled Belen Echandia but the website I got only gave the price in pounds - which I suppose means I would be ordering from the UK. Is that the only website, or is there a U.S. website? TIA!
Ummm...mine shows up in US dollars. I think you need to click on a button to show Dollar prices. If not...I know we can help you out. Some of us got prices locked in our heads!

I am not seeing the BE Couture area of the website... am I blind?:smile: I see where you pay your deposit, but not where you can select options for a custom bag... can anyone link me to the right place?