My New Cannelle Speedy 25

Steph

Extremely obsessed w/ LV
May 26, 2006
I could not resist elux free shipping and so my Speedy arrived yesterday! :yahoo: I am so in love, what a great bag. I think I once said I did not think the Speedy was my thing, well I have to take it all back! :graucho:

Anyway, the color is beautiful and reminds me of a cross between Fawn and Mandarin.

attachment.php

One little thing that did disappoint me was that there was a small indentation on the zipper pull tab. I don't think I am going to send it back though, but I was a little sad it was less than perfect.
attachment.php

And here is a family photo of my collection since my obsession with LV began two months ago, I also have a used petite bucket on the way from LT. I have been bad. :nuts::shame:

attachment.php
:love:

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• DSC_2214.jpg
    DSC_2214.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 2,234
  • DSC_2234.jpg
    DSC_2234.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 1,204
  • DSC_2239.jpg
    DSC_2239.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 1,042
I could not resist elux free shipping and so my Speedy arrived yesterday! :yahoo: I am so in love, what a great bag. I think I once said I did not think the Speedy was my thing, well I have to take it all back! :graucho:

Anyway, the color is beautiful and reminds me of a cross between Fawn and Mandarin.

attachment.php

One little thing that did disappoint me was that there was a small indentation on the zipper pull tab. I don't think I am going to send it back though, but I was a little sad it was less than perfect.
attachment.php

And here is a family photo of my collection since my obsession with LV began two months ago, I also have a used petite bucket on the way from LT. I have been bad. :nuts::shame:

attachment.php
:love:

Thanks for looking.

Stunning - you have great taste

Enjoy and wear them in good health

the more i see the cannelle color the more i adore it. Congrats on the speedy.

PS i felt the same way about the speedy until I saw, fell in love with and bought my damier speedy. never thought i would purchase a handheld bag EVER!!!