MJ Hudson

Does anybody have this bag? If so, I am sooooooooo jealous!! I saw it in person today for the first time, and it's amazing. It's so soft and shiny and such a perfect size. The SA was laughing at me because I must have picked it up and tried it on then put it back about 6 times. I think I wore off some of the shiny-ness from petting it so much.

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh....:love:

p11140834_ph_althero_Dark_Brown.jpg

Oooooooh.....they are so purdy. I LOVE the Chili and the dark brown is fab, too.

You shouldn't have posted those ebay auctions (ok fine, you should have, I love pretending they are MINE)...the evil BIN button is tempting me...

"Buy me now...just click this little button....do it...do it...dooooooooooo itttttttttttt".

LOL. =) If you do decide to get Hudson, Marc Jacobs boutiques sell all-teal-leather-interior version. Nordstrom & Neiman Marcus carry the version with leather+canvas interior.

Glimmer's version came from MJ boutique, BagHound got hers from Nordies.
http://forum.purseblog.com/marc-jacobs/got-my-chili-hudson-too-33223.html

Oooooooh.....they are so purdy. I LOVE the Chili and the dark brown is fab, too.

You shouldn't have posted those ebay auctions (ok fine, you should have, I love pretending they are MINE)...the evil BIN button is tempting me...

"Buy me now...just click this little button....do it...do it...dooooooooooo itttttttttttt".