Benefit Badgal Eyeliner

I am a fan! I love MAC products, but I must agree that that eyeliner is great because it is so versatile. Try using a short-haired eyeshadow/eyeliner brush to "smoke" the line after it is applied (or if your line is too harsh or crooked). You won't even need any more eyeshadow if you do this!
Hope this helps ; )

I just got the mascara and I don't like it at all, I'm so disappointed with this product as it doesn't hold a curl at all, I like YSL and Guerlain mascara much better. Also, I have the eyeliner and there are better ones out there, especially Nars Glitter Pencils for evenings.

I just got the mascara and I don't like it at all, I'm so disappointed with this product as it doesn't hold a curl at all, I like YSL and Guerlain mascara much better. Also, I have the eyeliner and there are better ones out there, especially Nars Glitter Pencils for evenings.

If you had to choose between YSL or Guerlain...which one is better? I like a false-lash look and I wanted to try one of those two.

Is the Badgal liner super black? I'm looking for a very black liner.

I LOVE badgal eyeliner! I hardly ever wear anything else these days. Just upper lids only, however.

The mascara...well I was a little disappointed. It only works on me if I use an undercoating, such as those dual mascara sets where there is a clear or white undercoat then the actual mascara on top. Otherwise it's too thin on its own. I don't like having to tote around two different mascaras all the time so I switched to Dior Show. :angel:

If you had to choose between YSL or Guerlain...which one is better? I like a false-lash look and I wanted to try one of those two.

Is the Badgal liner super black? I'm looking for a very black liner.

Choosing between the two it's YSL hands down, BUT in #5 which is a burgandy. I have both black and burgandy and think burgandy is amazing. It's official name is Volume Effect Faux Cils. I would have never picked a colored mascara for myself but I'm so glad a lovely SA recommended it. It's fantastic!

Choosing between the two it's YSL hands down, BUT in #5 which is a burgandy. I have both black and burgandy and think burgandy is amazing. It's official name is Volume Effect Faux Cils. I would have never picked a colored mascara for myself but I'm so glad a lovely SA recommended it. It's fantastic!

Thanks Molls- I'll try that one next.

FullyLoaded, I bought Dior Show this weekend and it's just OK. I'm going to stick with Guerlain in black and YSL in #5 burgandy as they're the best I've ever come across.