Men's accessories...

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
I'm already thinking about Christmas gifts and I would like to get something LV for my boyfriend this year...I'm hoping to spend around $200 or less, and I was looking at the ties. About how much are the men's ties? Anyone know? I'm looking at the Damier tie in particular...very nice.

Any other suggestions? I don't think any monogram items would be appropriate for him...

Any help would be appreciated! :flowers:

i believe most LV ties are just within your $200 budget... here, they're about $290 Australian which is just about right. and i think they make excellent gifts (i wouldn't mind another one myself hint-hint :graucho: ). their cufflinks are pretty good too.

I really like the mix monogram (combo of stripes and bottom part is subtle monogram), the one on the official LV site has a light blue which I love...but I think it's too much for my bf. eLUXURY - Louis Vuitton - Mix Monogram Tie

I also like the diagonal striped one with the "LV" on top

I also like the pink,brown and dark pink diagonal striped one but he will NEVER take pink.

My fav is the mix monogram, I also want it to be obvious that it's LV...!

I tried linking, but it said that the last two are out of stock :s

For some reason the links were not working but I also adore the mix mono tie. It has the best of all the worlds! LOL

I would definately say that tie would be my choice. Hey I may get one for hubby now! Thanks for the suggestion! I always go for black. I just love black in anything!?! JMO

There, I went to the official LV site and did screen captures instead, I don't know why the links to elux aren't working. :confused1: Clearly they are not out of stock since the page is still accessible.

Anyways, from left to right: Mix monogram, Metropolitan and Damier! I love the mix monogram...so pretty...but what colour shirt to match though?? And the metropolitan...I just wish he would wear pink, and the Damier may be a little too mature for his age (he's 21.) and hard to match.

Attachments

• ties.jpg
    ties.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 40