Everyone loves Speedy =D

LV_Mama_AZ

O.G.
Jun 26, 2006
I was just at the grocery store and had my Mono Speedy 30 :love: in the front part of the cart. I was busy getting my kids in the cart too and a young girl walked by with 2 young guys and said " I like your purse..."
I smiled and said "Thank You". If one of those guys is her bf,they better watch out, the girl has good taste already. ;)

I was just at the grocery store and had my Mono Speedy 30 :love: in the front part of the cart. I was busy getting my kids in the cart too and a young girl walked by with 2 young guys and said " I like your purse..."
I smiled and said "Thank You". If one of those guys is her bf,they better watch out, the girl has good taste already. ;)

Lol..they're starting pretty young now I guess.
But more importantly...YOU love your purse!! :heart:

:yes:

Haha I never thought of it that way! My bags' purse is the Inclusion keychain lol.
Wow..really do love our bags lol! ;)

You're too cute. :shame: Awww.... :heart:.

I had my keys/keychain hanging from my pocket and a girl that sits next to me in my class asked me "Is that Louis Vuitton?". I replied "Yeah...". She said "Awww... it's cute!" :wlae:

They do start pretty young! My sister's former best friend was obsessed with designer bags. She can't afford one now but when she would come over she and I would spend hours flipping through magazines and this forum. I dont even wanna know they kinda taste my "future" daughter will have by the time she's a teen! I better start saving....

They do start pretty young! My sister's former best friend was obsessed with designer bags. She can't afford one now but when she would come over she and I would spend hours flipping through magazines and this forum. I dont even wanna know they kinda taste my "future" daughter will have by the time she's a teen! I better start saving....

Just do like I did and have boys! ;) MUCH easier! LOL