Help me decide which color!

leatherlover

Aug 29, 2006
Its between the cement or eggplant. Would the eggplant only go with certain colors?Should I go with a more neutral shade even though the eggplant is beautiful. This is going to be probably my last purchase of an expensive bag because of being semi-retired and not being able to afford them any longer:confused1: .

Are you in any position to see the cement? I know that there are many people who adore their cement bags, but when I went to buy mine I ended up not buying her. It was just too hard to match it to colours. Maybe it was the shade that they had, but I don't think so, they had 4 to choose from. I couldn't get it to go with grey, blue, brown. Perhaps I am just too colour conservative and you would get a ton of use of her. But I would choose the eggplant. (If you can find one!!)

I wish you well and good luck with your purchase!

Bridget

I think it's hard to give advice on these two colors, it's really going to depend on your personal style really. For me, I'd prefer greige, because I dont really like the eggplant color. I'm not a purple person, but some girls :heart: eggplant a lot! it's all personal preference I think.

welp, my new greige mini-bowler has stolen my :heart:, so i vote for team greige :choochoo:...keep us posted & let us know what you decide!!!

Attachments

• DSCF3280 REV.jpg
    DSCF3280 REV.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 32
  • DSCF3286 REV.jpg
    DSCF3286 REV.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 29