Oprah's Handbag

pickelballqueen

Sep 13, 2006
I am looking for the name of the bag that Oprah received as a gift from Marc Jacobs. He said it was LV. Help anyone. I've searched everywhere. Even wrote to the Oprah show...but no response yet. Probably can't afford it, but I'd like to know the price and where to get it. Thakns:rolleyes:

The bag you are talking about is from Louis Vuitton F/W '05 collection and is called Waltz Oskar. It retailed for US$5250.00 and was only made in limited quantities and available to LV VIP customers. Here are some pics of the bag (the last pic is of the runway version of the bag, it was never mass produced in this color):

Attachments

• MJOPRAH.jpg
    MJOPRAH.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 2,512
  • naomi.jpg
    naomi.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 1,332
  • OSKARWALTS.jpg
    OSKARWALTS.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 1,454
A few weeks ago I saw a woman at the mall with a bag just like this. I guess she must have been a VIP customer. I had never seen this bag before and I was trying to get a better look at it. I'm sure I'm a long long way from VIP status. Although, my husband wouldn't agree. LOL

Maybe it is because I have HDTV on a plasma, but did any of you notice that Oprah's bag had a big spit stain (or something that looked like it!) noticeable on the front right bottom area of that lovely purse? I am picky, but to show a MJ-LV creation in FRONT of MJ himself with a spit stain on it... gross. I don't have photos, just wondering if other PFers saw it.

Maybe it is because I have HDTV on a plasma, but did any of you notice that Oprah's bag had a big spit stain (or something that looked like it!) noticeable on the front right bottom area of that lovely purse? I am picky, but to show a MJ-LV creation in FRONT of MJ himself with a spit stain on it... gross. I don't have photos, just wondering if other PFers saw it.

I DID!!!:nuts::lol:

A few weeks ago I saw a woman at the mall with a bag just like this. I guess she must have been a VIP customer. I had never seen this bag before and I was trying to get a better look at it. I'm sure I'm a long long way from VIP status. Although, my husband wouldn't agree. LOL
I have seen a knock-off of the bag.