Made in Italy tag for zip clutch?

I have a quilted clutch and two soft calf clutches (one from a few years ago and another from this season) and all three of them have the made in italy on the nameplate. I have not seen the made in italy any where else on a zip clutch but I guess it does depend on season.

Petrol Quilted Clutch, spring 05 (?), burgundy suede lining, gold hardware
Emerald Clutch, fall 06, dark blue suede lining, gold hardware
I have a third clutch but do not know what season it came from. It is a light brown color with brown stitching, burgundy suede lining, silver hardware.

All three have the MJ nameplate w/made in Italy underneath it on nameplate.

^^ Can you ladies state the color/season_year of your clutch? =)

Mine is Cola and patent. Not 100% sure about the season, Fall 2005 or Spring 2006, maybe? The style number on the tag is C361417. There doesn't seem to be a tag inside with a datecode.
Mine has canvas lining, not suede.

Mine is Cola and patent. Not 100% sure about the season, Fall 2005 or Spring 2006, maybe? The style number on the tag is C361417. There doesn't seem to be a tag inside with a datecode.
Mine has canvas lining, not suede.

Kezza, Cola (along with other colors in the Patent Leather line) is from Spring 2006 Collection. =)

Kezza, Cola (along with other colors in the Patent Leather line) is from Spring 2006 Collection. =)

Ah, thank you! That's what I was thinking, but I didn't want to be too certain and be wrong.
I should note that the quilted calfskin clutch I saw at NM a month or two ago (so, Summer or Fall 06, I guess) also had the canvas lining that my patent clutch has, as well as the stamped name and italy marking, no plate.
Hope this helps! :flowers: