black peeptoe platforms

bubbleloba

In LaLa Land
Authenticator
O.G.
Sep 9, 2006
I fell in love with the Marc Jacobs peeptoe (with the little bowtie on top) :love: today but the shoe is just not very comfortable to walk in after 5 minutes. Any recommendations for where I can find some cute black peeptoe pumps?

Here's the picture of the peeptoe...

I have the "Amy" by Jessica Simpson in black patent leather. Yes, they are by JS, but the shoe IS comfortable, and is very cheap! They are platforms. I also recommend putting "FootPetals" into your shoes to keep the balls of your feet comfortable and to keep your feet from 'sliding' forward.

I have the "Amy" by Jessica Simpson in black patent leather. Yes, they are by JS, but the shoe IS comfortable, and is very cheap! They are platforms. I also recommend putting "FootPetals" into your shoes to keep the balls of your feet comfortable and to keep your feet from 'sliding' forward.

I was curious to see these but could only find the "Amy" in a slingback. Are they made in a peep toe pump too?

Funny I should see this thread now - but I was in NYC last weekend and was shopping in the Furla store on Madison avenue when I saw this gorgeous pair of black patent peep-toe pumps. I don't know much about Furla's shoes and don't own any - so I was really surprised to see how many great styles they had. I thought these peep-toes were exceptional IRL. The bow is suede and the matte of the suede looks great with the patent.

Attachments

• furlashoe.jpg
    furlashoe.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 110
Bluefly have got Delman pumps with the bow and peeptoe to them. Delmans tend to run a bit narrow, but I find them quite comfortable to walk in.