Need help with colors.....

powderpuff100

Life is a beach
O.G.
Aug 8, 2006
I can't figure out what colors these match on the swatches for the seasons on atelier. What is butterscotch? What season is caramel or is it really camel? What is Berry Red? I wish they would choose one name and stick with it. :confused1: So confusing. It seems every store has a different name for the same color.

Day: Butterscotch,Blueberry, Oxblood, Cement, Forest Green, Truffle,
Emerald, Rust, Olive,Dark Caramel,Black, Ink Blue,White, Cornflower Blue,
Pale Pink, Ice Blue, Metallic Silver, Berry Red

I'm pretty sure that butterscoth is the f/w caramel and berry red is rouge theater. I'd give them a call on that one, since it's at the end of the list, with the older colors is why I think it's the 05 red...

I can't figure out what colors these match on the swatches for the seasons on atelier. What is butterscotch? What season is caramel or is it really camel? What is Berry Red? I wish they would choose one name and stick with it. :confused1: So confusing. It seems every store has a different name for the same color.

I believe that the butterscotch is the new "Camel/ Light Caramel" It is the perfect name for it!

You should check this site out, the first link is the new Pre-Fall/ Fall colours
atelier.naff: Where have these been hiding? More swatches...

And this link has all the prior year colours with the different names:
atelier.naff: Balenciaga color swatches, by season

I wish you well,

Bridget

Caramel was released in 02 and 05, I believe, and I don't think there was a Camel. I thought Berry Red = Rouge Theatre 05 but now I'm not sure, they must mean Rouge Vif. Where are these names from? Butterscotch, yeah, that must be the new one.

the new light caramel colour for fall 06 is called Camel (thats the colour in french).

Butterscotch sounds like a great name for it though.. i did feel like i wanted to eat the bag, it looked that scrumpticious . :biggrin:

the new light caramel colour for fall 06 is called Camel (thats the colour in french).

Butterscotch sounds like a great name for it though.. i did feel like i wanted to eat the bag, it looked that scrumpticious . :biggrin:

Agree with you ladies:yes:
Berry red=Rouge 2005 :heart:(also called Rouge Théâtre???)
Butterscotch=camel F06:graucho: :love: