please help!! Chanel shearling handbag..

May 15, 2006
hi
this is my first time to open a thread, i know theres a lot of ladies are professional for knowing the brand :heart: ...can you please give me some help...i am thinking about getting this bag..

how is it look IRL? does anybody see this before? and how much does it retail? and how years of collection does it belong...any opinion toward this bag would be also appreciate too...

thanks a lot for helping...truly appreciate :yes:

Attachments

• b0_3.jpg
    b0_3.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 519
  • 0f_12.jpg
    0f_12.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 522
I know nothing really. . . doesn't seem to be too hot of a collector's item honestly.
I've seen it once in person and it was okay, very soft.
It's not something I'd buy personally, too 'Ugg-ish'.

I saw it in Bergdorf Goodman yesterday. I didn't get a chance to look at it closely. It seemed like the SA's were busy....like one was training another one on how to put out the bags.

I am not sure where you live, but if you are outside of New York, Neiman Marcus often carries very similar products to BG. You might want to try to give either store a call so you can go see it in person.

Hi, I have seen this bag in a Grey Colour and it was On Sale at 50% off in Shanghai last Winter.

I was a little surprised since Chanel Bags are seldom on Sale there. The Bag looks lovely nonetheless, a little metallic sheen for the Grey (almost like a pewter) version and it is very very soft and unstructured IRL.

I think after sale it was around USD$1,000 - USD$1,200. After taxes.

Hope the above helps.