If you could live the life of any celeb

Ooooh interesting thread!

I would probably be someone like Scarlett Johanssen (sp??)

She is beautiful, taken seriously at her career, and not annoyingly overexposed in the media:smile:

I also wouldn't mind being Angie Harmon or Bridget Monyhan (sp?) for a while:smile:

i would like to be scarllett.. she seems prettty with it..oooooo or christina before she married her husband. i would love to be that carfree and have the guts she does...

this is going to sound sooo superficial and I'm a little emabarrassed to admit this.. but i'd wanna live Paris Hilton's life. :shame: why? for the most part, i like the way she dresses and I think it'd be fun to be a socialite. :shame:

Even though they all have money, looks, fame, etc, I would NOT want to deal with everyone always wanting to know what I was doing, where I was going, and with whom, and having to fight off paparazzi. I'll just stick with being me, thanks.

I wouldn't want to be one honestly. I don't think I'd like to live a life under the scrutiny of millions. If I really had to choose one.....someone obscure or something that gets involved in lots of good causes.

Robert Redford. How cool to live in Colorado, own all that beautiful land, ride horses in relative privacy and have the Sundance Film Festival in your backyard. And he's still sexy as hell to this ole gal! :love:

Yes, I'm showing my age, but who cares?:yahoo: