Groom Line Colors??

taco

Jun 1, 2006
My sa isn't sure if the pieces only come in one color each or if you can get any piece in any color:confused1: did that make sense??
Has anybody heard anything about the color choices yet? I just had him put me down for "each item in every color available", because nobody knew:lol:

The Agenda comes in : Yellow, Red, Blue
Pochette Porte Monnaie * PTI with gusettes*: Red
Zippy Comes in: Green
Pochette cles comes in :Yellow
Compact Zippe: Blue
Porte Monnaie Rond: Yellow Orange

pretty much a *****-slap to me...since I want a green Agenda...

Crap! Guess I'll have to settle for the blue CZ. I wanted red :sad:
Rond in Orange only....OK by me since that is the color I want! I wanted an agenda & it looks like I am getting one since it comes in red!! Dayum that blue cz is going to stand out like a sore thumb.....
Thanks for the great info khoi.

Hi khoipond, how did you find out the colors? I was hoping they came in all of them!

I thought it would too...but I asked about it and they said it would only be availible in the Zippy...

so pretty much what you see here is what you get....except the they'll have the Agenda PM in the Blue as well...

Hmm yea I knw what u mean about the blue CZ, I mean I LOOOOOOOOVVVVVE the outside blue stripe but if the inside is that colour blue! :wtf: ! It'll b sooo crazy as I am a little bit more reserved (apart from the very bling/attention getting blue denim LV shoes I have! haha But I can't wait! whats the zippy and porte monnaie?

also a quick question, is there a 100% date from the groom release? Al I keep seeing is estimates.

Thanks NL. ;)

I take back what I said on the blue... I could have sworn it was a darker shade... :shrugs: I move from wanting a blue PMR to wanting whatever there is in green. :lol: