Trends You Wont Dare Wear

I hate the fact about why people need to follow trends. Every celeb out there look totally similar. From Lilo to Sienna Miller to cK ad models, all wear leggings. I'd rather stick to style, "Your Own Style" because that's what makes you stands out and not trends. Fashion always goes in circles and I buy clothes that flatters me and make me feel confident. Anything that do not flatters me whether it's this year trend or last year trend, I won't be caught dead in them.

Flared jeans, T-shirts, ballet-pumps, piggy-trotter heels, chunky knits, trainers, office/business-suits, anything boho/hippie/60s/70s/80s, beaded/sequined, shoulderpads, synthetics, cardigans, things with ugly buttons, skirts over jeans, you name it...

Wow you guys pretty much mentioned everything I WOULD never wear except I will do skinny jeans if I find the right pair.

I can't explain my extreme dislike of leggings! High-waisted jeans are back in style?? OMG Never would I wear MOM jeans in my life (Even tho I am a mom)!

I also know that tons of people like the fedoras or bowler hats but personally I would never wear it. It just is not cute at all to me.