Please pick a scarf to match the Damier for me?!

Bagluvluv

ALMA HUNTER
O.G.
Aug 16, 2006
Hey guys....

I am looking to purchase a scarf to match my Damier bags...

I saw this lady in the mall one day...she had the Mono bucket with a nice LV scarf tied and it looked so chic.....

But I have never bought a scarf before, just a cashmere wrap around I use in chocolate brown the match the bags... Need your help, any suggestions will be so appreciated!!!!! I would love something that didnt have LV all over it....

Thank You!!!!!

If you're not partial to an LV brand...you can try Hermes...they have a great smaller pochette scarf for $100...and they have sooooooo many different colors. I bought a red/orange one for fall and it looks great against the mono & damier canvas of my speedys.

If you're not partial to an LV brand...you can try Hermes...they have a great smaller pochette scarf for $100...and they have sooooooo many different colors. I bought a red/orange one for fall and it looks great against the mono & damier canvas of my speedys.

I agree, www.hermes.com has alot of beautiful chic scarfs in a rainbow of colors and patterns.:love: I bought one from one the of the forum gals and now I'm hooked!

Hey guys....

I am looking to purchase a scarf to match my Damier bags...

I saw this lady in the mall one day...she had the Mono bucket with a nice LV scarf tied and it looked so chic.....

But I have never bought a scarf before, just a cashmere wrap around I use in chocolate brown the match the bags... Need your help, any suggestions will be so appreciated!!!!! I would love something that didnt have LV all over it....

Thank You!!!!!

Hmm how about something with a nice champagne color?