Muse Bag For Men

belcanto

Jan 17, 2007
Hello everyone, I love the Muse bag and wonder if anyone can provide pics of the Muse for men ? I was about to purchase a Balenciaga Weekender (for men) but hesitate...

:smile: there are two different versions of the "men's muse" that i know of...... the bottom photo is one of them in comparison to the oversized muse.

m.jpg

9790cdbf.jpg

From my understanding the picture on the YSL web site is the Sac de Voyage which is the oversized Muse for Men. The picture above is the Muse Briefcase. The Sac de Voyage is meant to be used as an overnight bag while the Muse Briefcase is a work type of bag. The Sac de Voyage is approximately $US1895 while the briefcase was like $1495 (I think). The Sac de Voyage comes in suede, brown leather, black leather and a metallic color.

Hi all, I just came across the YSL "Muse sac de voyage pour homme" and was wondering if anyone has any info (item no. for instance so I can quote to the SA) or where I could possibly track this down....any info will be much and truly appreciated...:tup:

:tup:That is awesome...mmm, I really need to get into a store this weekend as I don't see this on the website at all...its like a cross between the Muse briefcase and Rivoli tote almost......:nuts:

What is this one called?