Mastic??

I'm also curious to see this colour in real :rolleyes:
In LVR pictures it looks almost like "pearl white" or something but I dont believe it's like that IR

Attachments

• mastic.jpg
    mastic.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 74
They do come up with some odd names don't they!!
  1. The mastic tree.
  2. The aromatic resin of the mastic tree, used especially in varnishes, lacquers, adhesives, and condiments and as an astringent.
  3. A pastelike cement used in highway construction, especially one made with powdered lime or brick and tar.

Too funny:

I have a Weimaraner and we call her "Moose" due to the great resemblance.
So when I got my mousse paddy I couldn't help but think of it as Lexi
colored (her real name). :roflmfao:

Anyway, I just noticed that LVT has a color Castor which translates to Beaver and I can't help but wonder what color is that exactly and what comes next! :shame:

:back2topic:

lol D&G rockstar! the color looks so weird on LVR though, no? in one pic (the one that actually says the name on the side of the pic) it looks all shiny, and then there's this baby paddy in like an off-white color but doesn't have a color next to the pic, but the color choices have no ivory/blanc so i figured maybe THAT was mastic. :girlsigh: too confusing.

I think LVR uses photoshop (or something) to create their colors. The way the color
paints the bag from pic to pic seems to show that they are not photos of the actual
bags themselves.

Probably why they so readily offered to return the other gal's Navy bag at their expense!

The mastic tree is a tree that you can only find in Chios island in Greece. It has a rainy substance called mastic that has worked wonders from ancient times. If you dry it in the sun you can chew it and it is natures gum:supacool: . Mastic is supposed to be sparkling in the sun white...just for reference:smile: .