Corporate Gifts...

Mar 8, 2006
Just an opinion needed...twice a year I make gift baskets for our customers that travel overseas for the buying season. It is really hard to keep them fresh, and come up with new ideas:confused1: . Usually, I put all sorts of US snacks, Powerbars, sometimes wine...and always a gift of some sort. In the past it has been Shanghai Tang pajamas, Chanel makeup, that type of thing....I was thinking this year to give the IPOD nano engraved with our company logo, and gift cards so the buyers could download songs while here in HK, and have good music to listen too. Usually there is a lot of time spent in cars, planes, etc...when they are travelling in the Far East. Does this sound like a good idea???? Alternate ideas could be helpful too.....:smile:

I dont know if you have heard about color photo throws by personalthrows.com. they make personalized throws and blankets where absolutely any picture color or black/white message can be woven or knitted right into the blanket. they come in various sizes and types. I chose a logo throw when i was working on marketting the comany i work with. You can check out the products this company at Personalized Photo Throw Creations - Personalthrows.com. I recommend them. very professional. They also do personalized handbags where picture is knitted right into the tapestry of the bag both sides. the pictures are never to fade as they are knitted and not printed.that is the reason i went for them! very unique gift indeed

cheers!

That is awesome! (I want your job!) The nano's very "in" right now, and the gift card is a genius touch. Everything they need for a comfortable ride!

Are they American? To add to your stocking stuffers, you could tuck in a bar of solid shampoo for them to travel with now that liquids and gels are banned on flights. LUSH carries a good selection of them.

Sounds like a great idea!!! If you get it engraved, they will not be able to forget what and who they got it for and they can use that alllll the time!

That is awesome! (I want your job!) The nano's very "in" right now, and the gift card is a genius touch. Everything they need for a comfortable ride!

Are they American? To add to your stocking stuffers, you could tuck in a bar of solid shampoo for them to travel with now that liquids and gels are banned on flights. LUSH carries a good selection of them.

I love the solid shampoo idea...that is brilliant!!!

Thank you all for your suggestions......:smile:

Attachments

• buttonarcade sushi dots pocket mirror.jpg
    buttonarcade sushi dots pocket mirror.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 26
  • buttonarcade workperson pocket mirror.jpg
    buttonarcade workperson pocket mirror.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 24
  • buttonarcade pink brocade mirror.jpg
    buttonarcade pink brocade mirror.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 23
  • buttonarcade brocade magnets.jpg
    buttonarcade brocade magnets.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 26
  • buttonarcade umbrella girl bottle opener keychain.jpg
    buttonarcade umbrella girl bottle opener keychain.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 34
Just an opinion needed...twice a year I make gift baskets for our customers that travel overseas for the buying season. It is really hard to keep them fresh, and come up with new ideas:confused1: . Usually, I put all sorts of US snacks, Powerbars, sometimes wine...and always a gift of some sort. In the past it has been Shanghai Tang pajamas, Chanel makeup, that type of thing....I was thinking this year to give the IPOD nano engraved with our company logo, and gift cards so the buyers could download songs while here in HK, and have good music to listen too. Usually there is a lot of time spent in cars, planes, etc...when they are travelling in the Far East. Does this sound like a good idea???? Alternate ideas could be helpful too.....:smile:

I think that is a great gift idea. I got the ipod video from my BF as one of my graduatuion gifts. He engraved my initials, my school logo and the graduation semester and year, and I absolutely love it! I think your clients will really like that.

Just one thing: you have to make sure that the people receiving the ipod nano are allowed to do so considering that most companies have a "Gift and Entertainment Policy" and usually it is determined that gifts can be given / accepted up to a certain amount (usually, it's USD 50, sometimes a bit more, but not much more than that)...

Other than this point, I think it's a great idea!!!! :supacool:

PS: yeah, I'm a lawyer and in charge of drafting such policies for my company :upsidedown: (I'd love to get such a gift but I'm not allowed... :cursing: )