My eBay purchase

sirenized

Jun 30, 2006
A Petit Noe in Fawn!!! Just finished having it authenticated by Carol and got the congratulations. The color is beautiful IRL, hopefully it comes thru in the photos. I would like to thank John and the Queen of the Noe Irene for all their help
IMG_0025.jpg
IMG_0020.jpg
IMG_0024.jpg

IMG_0039-1.jpg
IMG_0021.jpg

Thanks everyone!!! My mom saw it this morning and said "why don't you give that to your cousin for her 21st birthday. You know she has always wanted an LV and you got a really good deal on it so its no biggie." :wtf: Uhm, I don't quite know how to feel about that. Now i feel selfish if I dont give it to her... :sweatdrop: This will be me giving it to her:crybaby: and not out of joy. what should I do. :shrugs: :shame: Am I being selfish???

Thanks everyone!!! My mom saw it this morning and said "why don't you give that to your cousin for her 21st birthday. You know she has always wanted an LV and you got a really good deal on it so its no biggie." :wtf: Uhm, I don't quite know how to feel about that. Now i feel selfish if I dont give it to her... :sweatdrop: This will be me giving it to her:crybaby: and not out of joy. what should I do. :shrugs: :shame: Am I being selfish???

Maybe you should tell your mother something like "Oh, getting my cousin an LV is a WONDERFUL idea! But let me look around and get her something that will be just right for her!" Make it sound like, although YOU like the Noe, your cousin deserves something special (but we all know that Noe IS special, lol). :smile:

Oh awesome! I love the fawn color. I have a fawn & gold Noe that I'm needing to sell. I listed it on eBay - but only got watchers no bidders. Boo. I figure if I relist it closer to fall, it will do better.