I have been BANNED from collecting LV!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Snorks

Thrift Store Chic
Aug 10, 2006
The DH opened my credit card bill and saw how much I have been spending on LV purses. :Push:

Though he generally pays for the mortgage and other household-related bills, I work, make my own money, and pay for groceries, water, etc. Granted, what I pay is a lot less, and he is generous, but I can't help but feel violated that he opened my mail. At any rate, the end result of that conversation was that I vowed to not amass a large collection of bags (or clothes) that I wouldn't use, and now I have to sell some of my LV. He also said that he is cancelling my birthday trip to LV :crybaby:Fine. I'll just wait until the damier azur noe comes out and buy myself a belated birthday gift.

I'm keeping the one bag that he hates, the baggy pm :graucho: I know that I will use that frequently.

Oh! I am sorry! My mom hates it when my dad opens her bill! She told him not to do it ever again, and he didn't! He stopped! Well hopefully you don't owe that much! Well good luck selling those things! We can all help you here!

Yeah, I'll probably have to wait a few months for this to blow over. Funny, he didn't freak out when I spent a couple of thousand on bamboo flooring, but handbags just aren't on the same level, I guess.

At any rate, the end result of that conversation was that I vowed to not amass a large collection of bags (or clothes) that I wouldn't use, and now I have to sell some of my LV.

Sorry to hear about that....my DH is the same way. Thats why I got my own credit card, he doesnt open my bills BUT he has an idea of what Im spending since he sees my bags. I also get lectures, and told I cant buy anymore:crybaby: BUT normally just let it blow over for a while and Im back feeding my addiction :devil:

I'm so sorry! My husband and I do the whole "joint everything" so we share all our credit cards and checking accounts but the great thing is that my husband never sees any of the bills! He leaves that all to me..come to think of it, i dont even think he knows how much money he makes... hmmm...

I think your DH will get over it..then like u said, it's back to feeding your addiction!

Status
Not open for further replies.