Tell me this is a good deal!

kathyrose

The Bargain Hunter
O.G.
Dec 12, 2005
I should've gotten this back on the July 4th weekend but when I got back there, it was all gone.

30_1.JPG

It's the large size and I got it for $65 including shipping. :jammin:

Not another sofa pic! BF is gonna kill me!!! (He might suggest me photoshop the new bags in - LOL, can't blame him!)

I got it from eBay. The bag was purchased from an outlet but it didn't go that high in the end so I won. Perfect and high feedback and I used Paypal so there shouldn't be a problem. :yes:

It must be a fluke! Maybe everyone is out on a Friday night? Well, I know now what night it is best to bid! LOL! :graucho:

Friday night is usually the night where most people are online (my auctions usually do the best when they end that night !). Grr.. so yes, you did get a deal and I'm jealous !! :P

Oh and when did you get your scribble hobo ? I'm kind of sad that I never saw one at the outlets, it looks like we'll never be together now. :crybaby:

Friday night is usually the night where most people are online (my auctions usually do the best when they end that night !). Grr.. so yes, you did get a deal and I'm jealous !! :P

Oh and when did you get your scribble hobo ? I'm kind of sad that I never saw one at the outlets, it looks like we'll never be together now. :crybaby:
At the outlets. It went fast. I got the last one on the July 4th weekend. I hope you do get one soon!