BV outlet sale

I tried getting some wallets earlier via Bryan, who got in touch with the outlets where they had them. But they wouldn't ship internationally. And this labour day sale, I too, tried got in touch with the individual outlet but was, again, told that they don't ship internationally. I think it's a store/outlet policy?

I tried getting some wallets earlier via Bryan, who got in touch with the outlets where they had them. But they wouldn't ship internationally. And this labour day sale, I too, tried got in touch with the individual outlet but was, again, told that they don't ship internationally. I think it's a store/outlet policy?

someone else mentioned mail forwarding services as well. i think some of our tpfers in singapore use one. perhaps they will see this and make a recommendation?

someone else mentioned mail forwarding services as well. i think some of our tpfers in singapore use one. perhaps they will see this and make a recommendation?

What I discovered out when I attempted to use a mail forwarding service earlier this year is that most retailers who won't otherwise ship outside of the US also won't accept credit cards from outside the US, either - so even if you use a mail forwarding address to solve the shipping problem, you may still be faced with the problem that they won't take your credit card.

And I believe the BV outlets were among those who required both a US address AND a US credit card. :tdown:

ok, it' a small item, but in the past I bought a coin purse from Woodbury with a Mastercard from Europe (and a US shipping address provided by a mail forwarder) and it was accepted with no problem:smile:

These are pictures that Art sent me today. They're 30% off.

Attachments

• Cabazon1.jpg
    Cabazon1.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 47
  • cabazon2.jpg
    cabazon2.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 42
  • cabazon3.jpg
    cabazon3.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 53
  • cabazon4.jpg
    cabazon4.jpg