LP HOT FINDS: Post all SALES, DEALS, and EBay sightings HERE!

Woah!!!
:shocked:
What a hot find! So, it has a tiny "pen" dot (the listing says), but for that price, who cares???
Anyone who doesn't have this bag already, there are plenty of us (including myself) who have this one and we all love it to pieces!
Someone, quick, grab it up!!!

A Dylan Mahogany Tote on eBay NWT for BIN $159!!!

Linea Pelle Dylan Tote in Mahogany NWT

Woah!!!
:shocked:
What a hot find! So, it has a tiny "pen" dot (the listing says), but for that price, who cares???
Anyone who doesn't have this bag already, there are plenty of us (including myself) who have this one and we all love it to pieces!
Someone, quick, grab it up!!!

A Dylan Mahogany Tote on eBay NWT for BIN $159!!!

Linea Pelle Dylan Tote in Mahogany NWT

I'm supposed to be banned from buying, but I bought this one! I just got my Marigold Dylan Bowler from Bluefly, my first LP, and loooove it. I was just wishing for another when I saw this post. You are an enabler, but a good bargain-finding enabler!

I'm supposed to be banned from buying, but I bought this one! I just got my Marigold Dylan Bowler from Bluefly, my first LP, and loooove it. I was just wishing for another when I saw this post. You are an enabler, but a good bargain-finding enabler!
CONGRATS!! Good thing you snatched it up or I might have fallen off the wagon! OMG!! It's a beautiful bag! PLEASE post pictures when you get it!! Also, please make sure to post pictures of your Dylan on the LP PICTURES ONLY and the DYLAN threads!

YAY!!! It's one of my favorites! The leather is absolutely amazing and the style is so comfy to wear on the shoulder and the bag just molds to your body when you wear it.
Congrats! You will love it!!!!
:yahoo:

I just got the same Marigold bowler from Bluefly...my first LP as well. Then I saw this one and couldn't resist...so I bought it. I'm lovin LP!

prodImage.ms

I may have jumped the gun too quick. She does have the code as a $1.50 BIN so she isn't going to make much so maybe her heart is in the right place....just a strange way to share the code. Someone BIN'd it and she put it up again.:confused1:

I may have jumped the gun too quick. She does have the code as a $1.50 BIN so she isn't going to make much so maybe her heart is in the right place....just a strange way to share the code. Someone BIN'd it and she put it up again.:confused1:

Well, she's probably not a PF member, otherwise, she would probably just share the code here. She is getting charged a listing fee and a final value fee on eBay, then a Paypal fee to accept the money, so she probably won't make anything...

....She may actually be in the hole a few cents....

Oh well, if someone paid $1.50 to save $40, then saving $38.50 is pretty darn good (for the buyers of this weirdo auction!).

:yes:Thanks Coop!: It is a rather strange way of doing it isn't it? I'm glad she isn't a PF'er and I didn't hurt her feelings!
Well, she's probably not a PF member, otherwise, she would probably just share the code here. She is getting charged a listing fee and a final value fee on eBay, then a Paypal fee to accept the money, so she probably won't make anything...

....She may actually be in the hole a few cents....

Oh well, if someone paid $1.50 to save $40, then saving $38.50 is pretty darn good (for the buyers of this weirdo auction!).