Celebs before & after plastic surgery...

I love Al Pacino. Yeah, he's had work done, but he's like 68 years old. That's a year older than my dad. That aren't many men my dad's age that I'd hook up with, but I'd date Al. :P
I love the original Al Pacino!!! Those hooded eyes! The bad, but authentic teeth!

Why did he do that to himself at such a young age? He looks okay now, at 68, but he started the surgery way too soon, IMO.

Picture%204(17).png

Can this not be corrected?? It seems a shame,shes a very pretty girl,but that surgery is spoiling her.

I don't mind surgery at all,until it looks uncessary and unreal,then its just pointless.

I love Al Pacino. Yeah, he's had work done, but he's like 68 years old. That's a year older than my dad. That aren't many men my dad's age that I'd hook up with, but I'd date Al. :P

Ooo,hes a great date,very charming!! Kidding!! I would so date this guy,I have always thought he was cool from way back then till now,and his looks,mmmm,not classically male model handsome,but sheesh has he got 'it'!!!!!!!!

MODS...Can we Sticky the Celeb Plastic surgery??

Kate below: I don't think she did veneers...i think she did the gum surgery...but her face does looks fuller. Maybe she used some of that filler stuff.

kba.jpg

Want to know how to look like a movie star?
Fix your smile. If your smile is just a little too gummy, get veneers. Is your face too thin looking? That is not hot. Get cheek implants and a chin implant. And finally, tweeze your brows. Thin brows signal that you are true movie star material.

OOps, don't know why it didn't show....

kba.jpg

Fix your smile. If your smile is just a little too gummy, get veneers. Is your face too thin looking? That is not hot. Get cheek implants and a chin implant. And finally, tweeze your brows. Thin brows signal that you are true movie star material.

for whatever reason it's not showing...here is the link

http://www.goodplasticsurgery.com/

Last edited:
MODS...Can we Sticky the Celeb Plastic surgery??

Kate below: I don't think she did veneers...i think she did the gum surgery...but her face does looks fuller. Maybe she used some of that filler stuff.

kba.jpg

Her nose is a touch perkier too.

But I do think she also has veneers. Her original teeth were the kind you see on non-celebrity girls who wore braces. Very nice and straight. But they were kind of flatter. The new pictures show puffier (for want of a better word) teeth.

I remember seeing Eva Longoria years go, when she was very pretty, but not movie-star-drop-dead-gorgeous, like she is now. I could never figure out what she did to transform herself. I think it has something to do with the teeth and mouth area.

Those doctors and dentists are brilliant!

Click:

Attachments

• eva-longoria-011.jpg
    eva-longoria-011.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 1,863
  • evalongoriaoverherheadben3.jpg
    evalongoriaoverherheadben3.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 1,395
I remember seeing Eva Longoria years go, when she was very pretty, but not movie-star-drop-dead-gorgeous, like she is now. I could never figure out what she did to transform herself. I think it has something to do with the teeth and mouth area.

Those doctors and dentists are brilliant!

Click:
It looks like subtle nose work. I think she looks pretty natural overall.

I don't think Kim's had plastic surgery. The first pic looks like she's toned her butt as it's much higher, and the second is of her when she was a lot younger. Her breasts may have grown since then. There's really not that much of a difference.

Yea, I don't believe Kim K had plastic surgery. What is so hard to understand about a woman being curvy.. ?
There is nothing hard to believe about curves, since many women have them. But why is it so hard to believe that someone in Hollywood just might have surgery, like its a crime. I personally see nothing wrong with surgery, so having surgery doesn't make me not like Kim or any other celeb. I personally have seen tons of plastic surgery because of the business I used to be in, and I personally firmly believe that Kim very well done breast implants, some subtle well done facial work, and a badly placed set of butt implants(not the size, the placement). But we are all entitled to our own opinions and beliefs.

There is nothing hard to believe about curves, since many women have them. But why is it so hard to believe that someone in Hollywood just might have surgery, like its a crime. I personally see nothing wrong with surgery, so having surgery doesn't make me not like Kim or any other celeb. I personally have seen tons of plastic surgery because of the business I used to be in, and I personally firmly believe that Kim very well done breast implants, some subtle well done facial work, and a badly placed set of butt implants(not the size, the placement). But we are all entitled to our own opinions and beliefs.

^^ITA --The breast implants are easy to detect. To the untrained eye the butt implants aren't as easy to detect. I really don't see anything wrong with anyone getting plastic surgery.