Celebs before & after plastic surgery...

hayden_nose.jpg

Hayden Panettiere plays the cheerleader on the tv show, Heroes. A recent email from a reader mentioned that her nose looks somehow different. I agree, it does. The tip of her nose looks slimmer and shaved down.
Does it work? No, it just looks and seems unnecessary. It makes her look older overnight. Why would anyone want to take away their babyfaced looks in ageist Hollywood.

k_heigel_lips.jpg

Recently photos show that Katherine Heighl no longer has human lips. They have been replaced with fish lips! Her upper lip is barely recognizable and her bottom lip is starting to look pretty bad. The sad part is that Katherine has very nice lips to start with. Whatever she did to her lips to make them plump was overkill!!

Scary...

madonna_nose_cheeks.jpg

madonna-yuck-4.jpg

Madonna is starting to look like a Spitting Image puppet and sufferer of 'madamism', a term for the puppet like features caused by too much plastic surgery. Remember, people, plastic surgery does not make you look younger, it only makes you look plastic!
It looks like Madonna has had some facial refinements over the years. Her nose is different now, in particular, the bridge of her nose is higher.
Madonna's cheeks are currently looking outrageously prominent and hardened as if she were a squirrel hoarding nuts.

Don't know what he had (definitely the lips), but he scares me.

ETA: Just read the rest...I would have never know he was Vietnamese. WOW!

Kim-Vo6.jpg

Kim Vo is featured on a Bravo reality show and is also a celebrity hair stylist (see his work on Britney). After watching the show, it is obvious that he knows hair, but definitely does not know plastic surgery. Check out his lips. They are stuffed with fillers and have a distorted shape. Finally, Kim is actually Vietnamese and definitely appears to have had a great deal of surgery to look otherwise.

Last edited:
Don't know what he had (definitely the lips), but he scares me.

ETA: Just read the rest...I would have never know he was Vietnamese. WOW!

Kim-Vo6.jpg

Kim Vo is featured on a Bravo reality show and is also a celebrity hair stylist (see his work on Britney). After watching the show, it is obvious that he knows hair, but definitely does not know plastic surgery. Check out his lips. They are stuffed with fillers and have a distorted shape. Finally, Kim is actually Vietnamese and definitely appears to have had a great deal of surgery to look otherwise.

He doesn't look like that IRL! I go to his salon b2v and he's really cute. Maybe I need to take a closer look.. lol

I posted in the Denise Richards reality show thread that she looks so unhappy, even when she's smiling.

Here she is younger and happier looking (when smiling) but is it just the botox that took away the smile lines around her eyes, or did she also have an eye lift?

Her eyes are bigger and more open in the last photo, yet she's much older. Her eyes are lighter too!

Click:

Attachments

• deniserichardsbc070223ot5.jpg
    deniserichardsbc070223ot5.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 1,599
  • richardsdenise266051458fo6.jpg
    richardsdenise266051458fo6.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 2,532
  • richardssd13ni3.jpg
    richardssd13ni3.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 1,303
I posted in the Denise Richards reality show thread that she looks so unhappy, even when she's smiling.

Here she is younger and happier looking (when smiling) but is it just the botox that took away the smile lines around her eyes, or did she also have an eye lift?

Her eyes are bigger and more open in the last photo, yet she's much older. Her eyes are lighter too!

Click:

It could be Botox, I don't know....but what I do know is that if you are happy on the inside, no matter how hard you try to fake it....you still can't fake it in the eyes.

It could be Botox, I don't know....but what I do know is that if you are happy on the inside, no matter how hard you try to fake it....you still can't fake it in the eyes.

I wonder if it's weight loss too...I dropped over 30 lbs a few years ago and it was amazing how one day my eyes just looked bigger and more "open". Hard to explain. Denise has lost the babyfat for sure.

WOW...found these before and afters of Al Pacino. (all of a sudden I am obsessed w/ him...lol) I didn't know he had work done...actually I think he looked better BEFORE the surgeries...but...

WAAAAAY before:
039_4072~Al-Pacino-Posters.jpg

al_pacino.gif

al-pacino-plastic-surgery.jpg

I love Al Pacino. Yeah, he's had work done, but he's like 68 years old. That's a year older than my dad. That aren't many men my dad's age that I'd hook up with, but I'd date Al. :P

I wonder if it's weight loss too...I dropped over 30 lbs a few years ago and it was amazing how one day my eyes just looked bigger and more "open". Hard to explain. Denise has lost the babyfat for sure.

I never said she had eye surgery....I just said you can't fake happiness in the eyes.

I also lost 40 lbs years ago, and I know what you mean about the face changing.