Ugly Coach sneakers

^^^ITA! I don't think they are horrid, but the person with the right kind of style and outfit for these could definitely rock them! I'm thinking Ashlee Simpson actually... I think she could definitely sport them!

i think i remember seeing a thread on this before, they look like high top jordans with coach fabric. im not seeing ashlee simpson but kinda more my sister with tight baby phat mants and a tight rocka wear shirt

^^^like i said everyone has their own opinions... whether you see ashlee simpson or someone else sporting them, its all a matter of opinions..no one has to agree or disagree about what someone says.... when you start a thread you have to realize that everyone is gonna say something different and not agree w/what everyone else says...

i think i remember seeing a thread on this before, they look like high top jordans with coach fabric. im not seeing ashlee simpson but kinda more my sister with tight baby phat mants and a tight rocka wear shirt

:yes: yes there was a thread about these sneakers and the other pink and blue ones. i'm the one who actually started the thread but it was called something like "these shoes are definitely for the younger crowd" don't remember...oh well