No datecode in my new Bellevue???

Have you tried searching inside the pocket along the seam on a little piece of leather?

HI,

I did as you suggested and there was no leather flap with datecode. Is there supposed to be one? I feel so cheated. I was so anxious to lay my hands on the last piece of Marina and bought it without really checking. :confused1:

Can I bring it back to store but I got this last year and currently they are all sold out.

^^^ Sometimes, the date code is etched into the material and extremely difficult to see, it can be almost under a seam

Try using a flashlight and sit in natural sunlight

Have you tried searching inside the pocket along the seam on a little piece of leather?

HI,

I did as you suggested and there was no leather flap with datecode. Is there supposed to be one? I feel so cheated. I was so anxious to lay my hands on the last piece of Marina and bought it without really checking. :confused1:

Can I bring it back to store but I got this last year and currently they are all sold out.

can you find the date code in the marina GM? coz i can't find mine either and i have search high and low, everywhere.

thanks, yup, i checked in the interior pockets but still can't find it, i even checked near the buckles, or anywhere with the D ring, nothing. i am starting to wonder if there is a date code for this bag. if anyone actually found the date code for marina gm, please let me know. thanks!

thanks, yup, i checked in the interior pockets but still can't find it, i even checked near the buckles, or anywhere with the D ring, nothing. i am starting to wonder if there is a date code for this bag. if anyone actually found the date code for marina gm, please let me know. thanks!

There is a very minute possibility that the date code is actually stamped right into the cloth lining and is very difficult to see

But I would expect it to be inside the interior pocket

^^^ Is there a d-ring? It could alos be etched right into the material under the zipper or inside the interior pocket

No datecode in my new Bellevue

Found it!!!

Thanks for the info guys, I'm so worried! datecode for my Tivoli is easy to find compare with my Bellevue.. Now I can calm down, hehehe.. But still, can't see the actual number, but hey.. never mind! As long there's a datecode..

Its in the larger inner pocket right at the edge of the opening. It's etched on the fabric so look carefully.