Galliera 082.JPG
    51.6 KB · Views: 5,074
  • Galliera 083.JPG
    Galliera 083.JPG
    63.7 KB · Views: 5,222
  • Galliera 059.JPG
    Galliera 059.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 4,081
I looked at the bag yesterday in person and just love it- I was originally torn between Tivoli gm, Monty pm and the Gallieria pm, but now it will be the Gallieria (after rigorous savings!!). Some observations I made: The inside pocket is big enough to hold the Koala wallet-without problems but wouldn`t be big enough for anything bigger.
I could put put my things into the bag to try it out, and I could fit into it: wallet, medium agenda, big paperback, mobile, pochette (was filled with lots of make up, handcream and other things) big keyring. I could close the magnetic snap and it hold! But it would be hard to put more into it, maybe a couple of little things. But even open it felt secure because of the opening right under my arm.
The Gallieria gm was really big- and I could get my macbook pro into it-had to put it in upward (opening otherwise to tight) but inside could put it around and still had plenty of room and could close the magnetic closure-great alternative for traveling!

Hello girls - I'm happy to have found you all - finally someone who will understand my obsession. I ordered my Galliera PM and it should be here Tuesday. I don't usually like open tops, but this one seems to fit so well on the shoulder, I don't think it will matter. I also think this hobo style looks a little more casual (as much as an LV can) and will get a LOT of use!

Okay, I'm totally loving this bag! I love how slouchy it seems! Hopefully I'll get a chance to see it this weekend and maybe even bring it home! I'm a sucker for any bag with a single shoulder strap!

I got mine last week 04-1-08 I called my local LV boutique and put it on hold. When I saw in person and saw how light weight and a definite eye catcher I was sold. I like the fact its a wide single strap and will stay on the shoulder comfortably. :smile: