Any word on turquoise?

Not me and I wonder where the new Slim style bag is? It's almost Feb. and no sight of it. Does that mean it won't be made in the last colors and only the next few? Weird because we saw pictures of it in magenta:rolleyes:

I know PP! I have waited to see or even hear more about the new slim style. I fear I'm about to cave and get a BG in the Day style. I'm tired of waiting... and I don't want to miss out on BG. I sure do hope we get more info on the Slim soon- I'd even be thrilled just to know if it closes and if so, how it closes!!!!!!!

Kim @ BalNY told me they "hope" they will be getting Turquoise in this week. I was there on Sunday and she said it was scheduled to come in, but the way she said it sounded like they have been waiting for a while. I didn't press her, though, but if I get a chance to head over there later this week or early next week I'll check it out.

I am soooooo sick of waiting. Patience has never been my strong point but this feels like it's been forever!

I called NM last week to ask for an update, the SA who answered the phone goes "oh I think we have those already". I nearly had a stroke right there on the phone, but she came back and said she had mistaken sky blue for turquoise and no word on when the collection colors would be in. Maybe tomorrow i'll go bother them in person...:smile:

Kim @ BalNY told me they "hope" they will be getting Turquoise in this week. I was there on Sunday and she said it was scheduled to come in, but the way she said it sounded like they have been waiting for a while. I didn't press her, though, but if I get a chance to head over there later this week or early next week I'll check it out.

Wow, definitely have to start calling them everyday to check it out. I'm looking sooooo forward to its arrival and patience is running out very sooooon. Hope someone gets it first and has it posted here. I'm really dying to see the color!!!!

it's greener than i was hoping for...but i'm gonna wait till someone actually gets one...whenever that will be. i have a feeling i'll be more partial to the 05 turquoise.