New Damier Geant bags are online

Weird- the new Souverain is listed as a "Papillon." We're also missing the new messenger design.

Attachments

• Citadin nm.JPG
    Citadin nm.JPG
    120.6 KB · Views: 128
  • abtan.JPG
    abtan.JPG
    116.9 KB · Views: 128
  • pap.JPG
    pap.JPG
    123.4 KB · Views: 124
Hi guys sorry if im intruding this thread but i really donno where else to go, can anyone help me identify this bag and knows where is it retailed at? Thanks a million

Attachments

• kk3fx4hm.jpg
    kk3fx4hm.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 121
Hi guys sorry if im intruding this thread but i really donno where else to go, can anyone help me identify this bag and knows where is it retailed at? Thanks a million

That is the Damier Geant Attaquant. Not sure of the retail price though. It will be hard to find in stores since I think they stopped making this bag so only leftover stock will be sold. There is on one ebay at the moment also if you were looking at buying.

That is the Damier Geant Attaquant. Not sure of the retail price though. It will be hard to find in stores since I think they stopped making this bag so only leftover stock will be sold. There is on one ebay at the moment also if you were looking at buying.

Thanks for the info, but do you have any idea which season this bag came out? The one at ebay is a black color, i wanted an earth, guess ill have to look in stores.

Thanks for the info, but do you have any idea which season this bag came out? The one at ebay is a black color, i wanted an earth, guess ill have to look in stores.

If you read the ebay auction then you'll see it came out in 2004. Best bet is to call you local store and see if they can locate one for you. Good luck.

BUMP! gosh, i really like the ATTAQUANT.
i just realized home much i would use it.
im actually heart broken that they discontinued it.
like Xth, i would have loved the earth one. :flowers:

i wonder if she/he found it.