Louis Vuitton in Charleston, SC?

sarahsar

O.G.
Sep 1, 2007
Does anyone know if there's anywhere you can buy LV in Charleston, South Carolina? I know they don't have a boutique there, but I was wondering if there was a Saks or other department store with an LV section.

Nothing listed for South Carolina, there are 2 in North Carolina one in Raleigh and one in Charlotte sorry.

Thanks for your reply. Maybe I wasn't asking very clearly. I knew there were no full boutiques in SC, unfortunately, but I was wondering if anyone knew if there was a department store that carried LV in Charleston (Saks, Neiman's, Nordstrom, etc.)

It's not a big deal, but we'll be near Charleston next week, so I thought I'd do a little shopping if there was LV around!

I know when they list the NYC stores, they list the Macy's bloomies, Saks in their list of stores, so I think they would list a Saks or a neiman's in their list also for any other city

Nothing in Charleston, unfortunately. However, Charlotte's not TOO far away! LOL - Definitely can be a nice overnight trip; great restaurants, and a wonderful mall, with LV, Hermes, Nieman's, Nordstroms, Tiffany's, St. John. Great mall! The only stand alone boutique in Charleston of any import is Gucci (which I'm not so into anymore unfortunately). Try Charlotte! If you do go there, Jeremy is a fantastic SA!

If Charlotte or Raleigh - north Carolina don't work for you...try eluxury.com!!! You can have your purchase next week!!

It's okay - we're just going to be in the Charleston area for a few days. I don't have a boutique in my part of the country either, so I'm always on the lookout for other ones when I'm travelling.