Have I Been Living Under a Rock???

Actually, I'm really glad you told me that because now I can let it go! That color is really pretty online, but if it's salmon IRL then I'll pass...in my fantasy world, where I spend that much on one bag...and stay married. DH is very understanding and supportive and generous, but that one would probably send him over the edge!

Actually, I'm really glad you told me that because now I can let it go! That color is really pretty online, but if it's salmon IRL then I'll pass...in my fantasy world, where I spend that much on one bag...and stay married. DH is very understanding and supportive and generous, but that one would probably send him over the edge!

:yes: completely understand :yes:

I love the Leigh bags - I have one in Whiskey. I really wanted another one so I ordered one in Rose with the hope that it would be a pretty pink color like on the website. I was so disappointed when I received it - definitely salmon- ugh. I returned it and bought the embossed suede in the Slate color. I've never had a suede bag so I'm a little nervous about using it.