Help me find this Miu Miu!

Laurie8504

chocolate...where?
O.G.
Sep 10, 2007
I'm new to this part of pf, but I saw a gorgeous Miu Miu in Starbucks yesterday so I had to see if I could find out what it was. I've looked through the picture thread, but haven't been able to find it yet. It was red, with yummy leather, firmly in the "large category. I believe there were two handles as well as a shoulder strap...yes, it seemed very strappy. I actually thought it was the Gauffre at first, but then I saw that that one says "Prada", while this one had "Miu Miu" on it.

Sorry, I know that's not a lot to go on, but any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

This is the coffer, probably large. It's a gorgeous bag.
I don't think she is describing the Coffer because she said it had 2 handles as well as the shoulder strap. The Coffer only has the one braided handle and the shoulder strap. Not really sure which bag she is referring to...........:shrugs:

Thank you for your replies ladies! I don't think it was the coffer because it was about twice that size, and I don't remember any large hardware like that one has.

The one you found miu2 is a lot closer, only the one I saw seemed more slouchy. Maybe that one would appear so if someone was wearing it? Also, the one I saw might have had external pockets, but I don't want to say for sure because I honestly don't remember!